I do blog set ups for Stampin' Up! demonstrators
- I set up blogs in Typepad or Blogger
- You can pick one of the free blog templates that either Typepad or Blogger offer
New to Blogging?
Click here to find out what is include in a basic blog set up.
Been blogging awhile and want some tweaking?
Click here to find out more.
Once I set up your blog, I offer...
- A PDF Tutorial with step by step directions for how to post.
- A YouTube Video showing you how to post to your blog.
- A Facebook Group for occasional tips and a forum for demo's to share.
If you decide I'm the one for you email me and I will send a form for you to fill out.
Feel free to email me with any questions you might have.
I am not a computer expert, I am a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator who is just really good at understanding the in’s and out’s of setting up blogs through Typepad and Blogger. I set up my blog in 2006 with Typepad and from just loving to learn about the how’s and why’s learned how to set up blogs in these two platforms quickly and efficiently. This does not guarantee an online business success - that is all up to you with consistent blogging. Blogging is not an overnight success it takes a great deal of time and patience.